Sealine T 60
Style & Comfort
The Sealine T 60 is a space wonder.
As soon as you enter the saloon, the generous space on board opens up to owners and guests. The fully equipped galley on the port side offers short routes to the cockpit and the fly.
Various seating groups on two levels invite you to linger and sunbathe.
The Sealine T 60 is equipped with three cabins and three bathrooms. The VIP cabin and the owner’s cabin each have a double bed, the guest cabin has a single bed. Beds can be retrofitted for more guests.
Whether in the cabins, in the saloon or on deck: the Sealine offers plenty of storage space in every area. The extandable bathing platform extends the Sealine by approx. 80 cm. A jet ski or tender can be stowed on it and launched with the gangway.
The Fly impresses with its spacious area with wetbar, large seating area and sunbathing area. The steering position is equipped with all the electronic navigation devices required for a yacht of this size.
Shaft V – Drive
2 x Volvo Penta D12 -800 ( 2 x 775 hp )
- Mitsubishi Gyro Stabilizer ARG
- Air conditioning in all cabins
- Generator 13 Kw
- Stern thruster
- Bow thruster
- Raymarine plotter with repeater on fly
- Coastal radio
- Extendable bathing platform
Gangway hydraulically covered with teak
- Teak side decks
- Teak bathing platform and cockpit
- Teak on flybridge
- Refrigerator in upper saloon
- 3 cabin layout ( VIP and owner with double bed and guests with single bed )
- Wooden floor in all cabins and saloon
- Stove in galley
- Ceramic hob
- Refrigerator in owner’s cabin
- TV in all cabins and saloon
- Bow couch cushions
- Grill in wetbar
- Cooler box
- Bimini on the Fly
- Covers for the steering position on the Fly
- Large berth on flybridge
- Side windows in saloon
- Roof window at helm
and much more
+49 151 70 42 10 86
+49 175 33 55 55 2