Sunseeker 116 Yacht
Sunseeker 116 Yacht
The ultimate luxury yacht
Welcome to the future of superyachts. The ultra-modern 116 builds on her hugely popular predecessor, the 115 Sport Yacht, but takes sophistication to the next level with a spectacularly redesigned deck and superstructure, an open layout and a stylish, modern interior.
Combined with superior performance, Sunseeker has succeeded in creating the ultimate luxury yacht for entertainment with style.
The interior of the Sunseeker 116 yacht accommodates up to 10 guests in 5 bedrooms, including a master suite, 2 double cabins and 2 twin cabins. She can also accommodate up to 5 crew members on board for a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless design, elegant furniture and spacious seating create a dignified and comfortable atmosphere.
The Sunseeker 116 yacht has been constructed with a GRP hull and superstructure. With a cruising speed of 17 knots, a top speed of 26 knots and a range of 1,250 nautical miles with her 14,449 litre fuel tanks, she is the perfect combination of performance and luxury.
2x 2017 MTU 2000 SERIES 16V M96L
Sunseeker 116 Yacht
PLATINUM UPGRADE PACKAGE
- upgraded Anchor chain
- Second pair of Mooring Bollards On Forepeak, Stainless steel
- Hydraulic Passerlla upgrade
- Side mount stairway
- Teak Decking on Forepeak, Teak
- Decking on Fly bridge, Trailing
- Auto Troll for Transmissions
- Hydraulic sleipner Stern thruster system, Fin
- Sewage Treatment plant
- Air-Conditioning for the engine room
- Air Conditioning Marine Air chilled water system to
- Tropical specification and with Quieter running Whisper Cool DC fans.
- Diesel fuel long range overload tank of 5050 liter capacity
- Alfa Laval Fuel cleaning centrifugal separator
- Two Kohler 70kw in lieu of 55kW
- Tijissen CCTV camera system with eight dedicated cameras
- Tijissen SMS Paging facility
- Tijissen Swipe card security alarm Integrated to MPA system Tijissen MPA
- Generator Control and Monitoring System Upgrade, Vimar ByMe Interior
- Premium Lighting System Package
- Superyacht Custom Commercial Galley Refrigeration
- Miele Professional Appliances upgrade –
- Miele Wasting machine
- Miele Tumble dryer and Miele dishwasher
- Hybridge hardtop, including retractable center canopy and aft extending canopy -Underwater lights x 15
- Built to RINA commercial rules 2013 and conformance to MCA LY3 and issued with RINA commercial certificate and MCA LY3 certificates (commercial registration prior to yacht leaving shipyard)
- Certification • International tonnage certificate (issued by RINA)
- Safe – 4 brick -with Digital lock in the Master Port Side Wardrobe
- Safe – 2 brick -with Digital lock in the Port AR Guest Wardrobe
- Safe – 2 brick – with Digital lock in the Starboard Mt Guest Wardrobe
- Safe- 2 brick -with Digital Lock in the Port Forward Guest Wardrobe
- Safe – 2 Nick – with Digital lock in the Starboard Forward Guest Wardrobe
- Safe – 2 brick – with Digital lock in the Starboard forward crew cabin
1. Sprung mattress for Master and guest’s cabins
2. Foam mattress for crew beds
3. Bedlinen – Set of 570 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets for all guest cabins and cotton percale forcrew. Comprising of quilted mattress protector, fitted bottom sheet, flat top sheet, housewife and oxford style pillowcases for all berths
4. Inboard berth moves outboard to create double berth – Ensure that bed linen is ordered for bothdouble and single set up. Infill is supplied for double set up plus track infills to be supplied. for the Port Forward Twin Guest Stateroom
5. Inboard berth moves outboard to create double berth – Ensure that bed linen is ordered for bothdouble and single set up. Infill is supplied for double set up plus track infills to be supplied. for the Starboard Forward Twin Guest Stateroom
6. Additional Pullman berth option installed on the inboard bulkhead (if selected then the black watertreatment plant is needed as the number of persons on board has been increased) for the Port Forward Twin Guest Stateroom
EXTERIOR FIT OUT
- Additional Pullman berth option installed on the inboard bulkhead (if selected then the black water treatment plant is needed as the number of persons on board has been increased) for the Starboard Forward Twin Guest Stateroom Single
- Helm seat with electric movement
- Electric black out Blinds for the Port Aft Guest Stateroom, the Starboard Aft Guest Stateroom, the Port Forward Guest Stateroom and the Starboard Forward Guest Stateroom.
- Deck Saloon sliding door on the port side
- Main Deck Saloon sliding door on the starboard side
- Main Deck Saloon stern sliding patio doors. Manual operation
- Tender recovery system with Hydraulic recovery winch (Max Tender size – Williams 565 Diesel Jet)
- Jet Ski overhead crane and chock system
- Seadoo RXP-X Jet Ski supply and fitted in the garage
- Anchoring Lewmar V9 400 Volt AC three phase Windlass. Vertical Gypsy and Capstain drum Manual handwheel brake and Devils Claw chain stopper.
- Seawater pressure washing of chain with outlet in each hawse pipe
- Two Manson Ray 125kg polished stainless steel bow anchors
- Number not used Each Anchor chain is to be marked every 10 meters – R.Y.B.W.G
- Stern capstan winches – two Lewmar C6 400 Volt 3kW three phase vertical capstans fitted port and starboard Exterior Equipment Number not used
- Hydraulically fall rise and tilt platform with maximum lift capacity of 2000 kg
- Removable polished stainless steel bathing ladder with teak treads.
- One set of sockets on the aft face of the bathing platform and dedicated ladder stowage in the garage Second set of stainless steel bathing ladder sockets on the aft face of the bathing platform.
- Polished stainless steel ensign staff suitable for 2.5 yard ensign
- Foredeck Spa Tub installation in lieu of Flybridge
- Teak Decking on the Aft Cockpit and Bathing Platform
- Teak Decking on the Wheel House Deck
- Canvas and protective covers Protective Covers Package. Aft Cockpit. Seating cover, table covers, and wet bar cover. Flybridge Deck. Console instrument cover, helm seat covers, seating covers, sunbed cover, table covers, bar stool covers and wet bar cover. Wheelhouse Fore Deck. Seating cover, sunbed cover and table cover.
- Protective Covers for the helm seat supplied by the seating manufacture
- Wheelhouse exterior screen cover
- Engine and Machinery (500) MTU BlueVision Basic New Generation ships automation systems. MFD display per engine and dual station. LOP-14 Local operating panel with display in engine room per engine.
- MTU RCS Engine propulsion control levers dual station. MTU Stop/start operating panel per engine and dualstation.
- Wing station control – port and starboard of main wheelhouse. MTU RCS Engine propulsion control levers. MTU Stop/start operating panel per engine. Sleipner Thruster control. Sliepner Steering Lever FU50. Horn button. in the Wheel House Fore Deck
- Hydraulic Sleipner Bow thruster system. Model SH1000/513TC 63kW in a 513mm 10 GRP tunnel. (85hp)
- Systems (600) Air Conditioning Marine Air chilled water system to Tropical specification and with quieter running WhisperCool DC fans The Tropical A/C system in the Platinum pack comprises of 4 x 72,000 BTU Modular Chilled Water system. In addition to this we have a DX system which is a gas refrigeration system in the following areas Switch board compartment in engine room – 2 x 27,000 BTU Technical Area behind helm – 1 x 9,000 BTU Laundry Area 1. x 27,000 BTU
- Air Conditioning for the engine room. Two Marine Air VCD275Z (54,000 Btu) Self-contained units
FRESH WATER SYSTEMS
- Fresh water systems Fresh water tank is an integral GRP tank, WRAS approval for portable water of 4000 litre capacity. Pressure system via two Gianneshi Duplex 400V 3 Phase 50Hz self-priming pumps 100 I/Hr each and mounted with inlet/discharge manifold.
- Fresh water marina connection regulator
- Kinthoo CC206C Water Softener
- Idromar Chlorine dosing unit Will disinfect the freshwater supply from the connection point in the starboard aft service locker or I tom the water maker.
- General Ecology Seagull IV X.28K in line freshwater purifier serving the galley and bar faucets. General Ecology nature Pure QC in-line freshwater purifier to all independent icemakers
- Hot water calorfiers. Two x Surejust horizontal 200 liter stainless steel cased tanks. Each with 3 x 2kW 230V3 phase immersion heaters. 60 liter expansion tank.
- Hot water circuit ring main throughout the lower and man decks will permanently running circulation pump 230V 1 Phase 50Hz • 120W
- Hand held swimming shower
Hansgrohe removable shower Stand over the platform, in place of standard
- Fresh water deck wash system with hose reel and outlets on Aft deck, Flybridge deck and fore deck
- Water Maker- Idromar Water Maker 180 liters per how (MC31-180M) 380V 50Hz. Three Phase
GRAY AND BLACK WATER SYSTEM
- Grey Water Systems Grey water from showers. wash basins and galley services will drain to Teems transfer units 240V 1 Phase SOH: to large diameter gravity fed pipes into the Grey water integral GRP holding tank of 1225 tut capacity
- Discharge is via a Gianneshi 400V 3 Phase 50Ht self-priming centrifugal macerating pump to erectly over board or the blade water tank to that the waste can be removed na a shore 5.0c facility when available or to the optional sewage treatment System if specified.
- Black water holding tank is an integral GRP tank of 1340-liter capacity Discharge via a Gianneshi 400V 3 Phase 50Ht self- priming centrifugal macerating pump to either a shore I ern ty when avadat4e or directly overboard (refer to MARPOI. regulations) or a Sewage treatment plant of the option is taken
- Tecma Silent Plus 220Vcat AC macerating mitts
- Bidet option for Tecma toilet for the Master En suite Toilet
- Bidet option for Tecma toilet for the Port Aft Double Guest Toilet
- Bidet option for Tecma toilet for the Starboard Aft Double Guest toilet
- Bidet option for Tecma toilet 1 or the Port Forward twin Guest toilet
Bidet option for Tecma toilet for the Starboard Forward Twin Guest toilet
ENGINE ROOM SYSTEMS
Engine room systems fire Hydrant stations in two locations (with primary engine room pump being the Gianneshi self- pruning centrifugal 403V 3 Phase 50Hz 5.5 kW and a secondary Gianneshi self-priming centrifugal pump powered by an independent diesel engine located in the forward laundry Room
The tender garage space has a deluge system comprising of three sprinkler heads.
pump system with primary engine room pump being the Gianneshi self-priming centrifugal 400V 3 Phase Shoe 5-5kW and a secondary (as shared with the Hydrant system) Gianneshi self-priming pump powered by an independent diesel engine located in the laundry room. Both are coupled to manifold valve blocks which are connected to the strum boxes throughout the boat. And in the tender garage is a Gianneshi sell priming centrifugal 400V 3 Phase 50Ht 2.2kW bite pump with strum box. MTV fitted engine d rest bilge pump with strum box
FireboyXimex Fire alarm detection system. Model 90900 control panel with dedicated Apollo Smoke/heatdetectors in all accommodation areas. Connected to the MPA system to repeat alarm.
Sea.Fire EM-200 il-Senes fixed machinery space fire system
fuel main tank is an integral GRP tank of 9,925 litre capacity.
Metal fuel day tank is an integral GRP tank of 4,525 litre capacity w.th an AC transfer pump to replenish from the main tank
Tender diesel fueling station with transfer pump from day tank and fuel hose reel
Reverse portable electric transfer pump Discharge system for engines gearboxes and generators with quickcowling Connation pipes
Shore power configuration is a single 1004 Pugged flexible 2014 cable on an electric reeling system. Second Shore power configuration is a single 1004 plugged loose Biota. 20M cable via a fixed inlet. Connected to a shore power converter Atlas 75 KVA .SPA .It Series 50Hz
Input 180-530V single or three phase up to 25kVAL Output 230/400V 5011x 3 phase 7SkVA
Tussen Electro Maine Personal Assistance (PAPA) integrated power management, boat mending and control system. Tussen Master MPA 19′ touchscreen display in the Wheelhouse bridge.
Tiissen Master MPA 15′ touchscreen display in the PMS Tech Room.
The above touchscreen interfaces arow the control of the logoinng systems.
AC Electrical system power monitonna and display. Status monitoring and control of AC switch gear. Display of the main generator parameters.
DC System Power monitoring and &splay Monitoring and display of DC switch gear status.
Monitoring of Diesel fuel, fresh water, grey water and black water.
Control and monitoring of all major Pod pumps (fuel Transree, Black and Grey)
Monitoring of status of all the beakers. Monitoring and control of navigation. Monitoring of doors and Hatch Status.
Monitoring of Hydraulic systems tank levels and status.
Monitoring via a strafe float switch of bilge water level in bilge compartments.
Provide Control and monitoring of engine room ventilation Provide exhaust temperature monitoring.
Remote Access via Internet VPH for factory (captain approve access only)
Fire Alarm Monitoring. Pop up alarm in the event of active fire alarm
Electro Marine Personal Assistance (MPA) 15′ touchscreen master display in the Crew Mess
Tijssen MPA Generator Control and Monitoring System Upgrade
Additional feature allowing complete control and monetizing generator parameters and alarms via the Tijssen Touch Screen.
Tijssen SMS Paging facility allowing MPA alarms to be sent to up to five GSM accounts (Sim card and subscription not included)
Tussen Swipe card security alarm Integrated to MPA system
Tosco CCTV camera system with eight dedicated cameras. Camera 1 Aft Cockpit viewing towards stern entry point. Camera 2 Engine roan (aft)
Camera 3 Engine room (forward)
Camera 5 Starboard Main deck side deck (aft)
Camera 6 Tender Garage
Camera 7 Flybridge Deck (viewing forward over the wheelhouse fore deck) Camera 8 Fly bridge Deck (viewing aft)
- flair M625l. PAL Slow Thermal and Low light Camera.
- Kahlenberg Clumetone Cal chrome twin trumpet with separate Kahlenberg marine duty Air Compressor System
GALLEY AND FLYBRIDGE APPLIANCES
Custom Commercial Galley Refrigeration polished star Mess steel interiors
Two side by side traits owns 406 liters’ fridge capacity and 334 liters
Miele 1164608P singe convection oven in the Galley
Miele M6262TC Microwave own 46 litre capacity 1500W Grill in the Galley
Miele KM6389 Induction hob 5 zone – 900mm to the Galley
Miele DA3446 Stainless Steel slide out cahoots cooker hood in the Galley
Ice maker Wooing Classic in the Galley
Miele KWT6321 UG goat in Wine Coder. 34 bottles in the Galley Serve,
Miele Professional Appliances upgrade
Fly bridge Appliances
Icemaker on the flybridge
Refrigerator. Waeco Coolmatic CR.110 on the Flybridge
Crew Mess Miele integrated Refrigerator X621 Ut-1 • litres in the Crew Mess
Miele Microwave with grin 616022SC (800W – 17 litres) in the Crew Mess
GENERAL ELECT AND LIGHTING
Interior Lighting and outletsWiner ByMe Interior Premium Lighting System Package
Exterior Lighting Sanshen Twin Beam remote contorted Search light HR-1012 dual station control.
General Electrical Powered Blinds for the Master Stateroom, the Port Aft Guest Stateroom, the Starboard
Aft Guest Stateroom, the Port Forward Guest Stateroom and the Starboard Forward Guest Stateroom.
Communication Equipment (820) Network and communication system as follows.
Terrestrial Communications and Control ship to shore WiFi Router 36. 46 Data (dependent on SIM card and coverage)
A Panasonic PAO telephone exchange system KX.1E5824 shall be fitted as standard and will include thefollowing handsets.
Panasonic ‘Dent Phone’ for the Man Deck Saloon. Master Stateroom and the Captain’s Cabin.
Panasonic ‘Fixed Phone’ for the Starboard Guest Stateroom, Port Guest Double Stateroom. Starboard Guest Twin Stateroom, Port Guest Twin Stateroom, the Wheelhouse.
Navigation Equipment Maritime multi Displays for Radar, Plotter and central navigation (Fourth standard display for the Trissen monitoring system)
Electronic Chart System.
Furuno Radar FAR2117•138 96111 11Kw with 6.5′ Open Scanner with Furuno processor RPU-013 and Futuna keyboard RCU•14.
-Upgrade for LY3
-Measuring Log and Echo Sounder.
Furuno FCV628 with console and crew mess repeater RD33. Furuno FA17O Class A AIS Transponder with GPS and VHF antenna. Bridge Navigational Watch Alarm.
Furuno BR500. Rudder Angle Indicator. Simrad RF45X. Satellite Gyro Compass. Hemisphere GNSS V103. Autopilot. Simrad AP70.
A magnetic compass with 6″ card.
Central Navigation Display.
FT Nav-vision Navigation data display with trackball and wireless keyboard.
Communication Equipment Upgrade:
ME Radio. Sailor 6310 MF/HF 150W Radio Telephone.
VHF Radio. Sailor 6222 Class A VHF – DSc.
VHF Radio. Simrad RS90 Class D VHF/DSc with Handsets in Wheelhouse, Fly console, Crew Mess and Emergency Steering Position.
Inmarsat C with LRIT. Sailor 6110. Navtex Receiver.
Furuno NX700B. Handheld Portable VHFs. 2x Icom IC GM1600E and BP234.
Flybridge Navigation Equipment: 2 x Hatteland Series X 15″ Maritime multi Displayls for Radar and Plotter. Simrad RS90 Class D VHF/DSc handset.
Furuno ultra sonic wind sensor connected to the Central Navigation Display.
Entertainment Standard AV Package An integrated Sonos System will allow audio streaming throughout outside areas and saloon.
Audio streaming can be via any Apple or Android equipment with Wi-fi capability.
Sonos Control App needs to be installed.
One tablet is supplied as standard. 1. Saloon AV – Samsung 55″ HD LED 3D Television (See Upgrade to 65 inch item 161.3).
Harmon Kardon 580 5.1 -3D Bluray surround system. Speakercraft Speakers x 5. Speakercraft Sub-Woofer. Sonos Connect wired to AV Receiver. HDMI and USB. 2. Master Stateroom AV – Samsung 55″ HD LED 3D Television. Harmon Kardon 580 5.1 -3D Bluray surround system. Speakercraft Speakers x 5.
HDMI socket. 3. Starboard Aft Stateroom AV – Samsung 32″ HD LED Television. Harmon Kardon 280 2.1-3D
Bluray surround system. Speakercraft Speakers x 2. HK Sub-Woofer. HDMI socket. 4. Port Aft Stateroom AV
-Samsung 32″ HD LED Television. Harmon Kardon 280 2.1-3D Bluray surround system. Speakercraft Speakers x 2. HK Sub- Woofer. HDMI socket. 5. Starboard Forward Stateroom AV – Samsung 32″ HD LED Television. Harmon Kardon 280 2.1-3D Bluray surround system. Speakercraft Speakers x 2. HK Sub-Woofer.
HDMI socket. 6. Port Forward Stateroom AV – Television size TBA approx 22 inch.
Harmon Kardon 280 2.1-3D Bluray surround system. Speakercraft Speakers x 2. HK Sub-Woofer. HDMI socket. 7. Crew mess AV – Samsung 32″ HD LED Television. Fusion DVD/CD/FM Tuner with Bluetooth function. Fusion Speakers x 2. 8. Captains Cabin AV – Samsung 22″ HD LED Television. Fusion DVD/CD/FM Tuner with Bluetooth. Fusion Speakers x 2.
Each of the two Crew Cabins and the Wheelhouse have the following Audio. Fusion CD/FM Tuner with Bluetooth function. Fusion Speakers x 2. 10. Audio for Main Deck Aft Cockpit – Four Sonance VP65R XT Extreme Speakers.
1 x Speakercraft 8.2BAS Sub Woofer powered with Sonos Connect and amplifier.
Satellite Communication system. Sailor 800 VSAT 83cm KU band (6W BUC, 2x MB LNB) housed in dome
Timber interior floors are fitted as standard in the wheelhouse, non slip floors in the server and rest of the areas are carpet
-Williams 565 Diesel Jet fitted in the garage (to standard specification)
Lobby with timber floors, Saloon and Dining area flooring to be timber.
Carpet insert be made in the saloon
. Insert to be run to the front feet of the sofas.
Carpet to be slightly raised from the timber floor.
Two sail canopies held up on 6 poles on the foredeck area(
Fit Trash Compactor in the galley
Stern Docking lights
Master cabin ensuites to have speaker linked to the cabin sound system
Sunseeker 116 Yacht
+49 151 70 42 10 86
+49 175 33 55 55 2