Price on request
PURE ELEGANCE, SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
Versatile, powerful and stylish, the Pershing 108 was created to combine speed, comfort and fuel efficiency. The three surface drives make this yacht, built in 2017, a champion in terms of range and noise levels. But she is also a masterpiece of speed at over 42 knots, always able to deliver the emotions of the classic Pershing thrill.
She accommodates up to six guests in three cabins, consisting of a master suite, a VIP suite and a twin cabin, all with entertainment centres, televisions and en-suite bathrooms. Instead of the guest cabin on the port side, there is a gym (retrofittable, all original furniture has been stored by the owner). In addition, there is accommodation for five crew members. The full-width open saloon has L-shaped leather sofas to port and an entertainment centre with a large Samsung TV and stereo surround sound system. Forward, there is a bar and dining area for up to eight guests just aft of the helm.
On the flybridge there are four lounge chairs, sun pads and a wet bar. The foredeck offers even more outdoor relaxation, with built-in seating, a table and sun pads, protected by a bimini top.
The Pershing 108 is the first three-engined model in the fleet, combining outstanding performance with environmental friendliness. With the mid-engine alone, she can cover up to 1070 nautical miles at a speed of 10 knots. At maximum power, the three engines can exceed 42 knots while remaining below the 75 dBA limit.
With an average of 370 hours of operation for the three engines, the Pershing 108 has not been run much.
Do you have any questions about the price or viewing appointments?
Send us an email or give us a call !
3x MTU 2.638HP 16V2000M96L
- 2 x 40 KW Generators (in lieu of 33 KW)
- ASEA Converters 60 KVA
- Additional underwater lights Xenon on the two sides of the hull
- Stern thruster hydraulic 550 kgf D400 mm
- Second driving station on the upper deck
- A/C 240.000 BTU (in lieu of 180.000 BTU)
- Waterproof cover for external sunpads and tables, sun deck included
- Hot and cold standing removable shower on platform
- Ernestomeda galley
- Wine cellar in galley
- Decorative cushions
- Predisposition for RINA charter class
- Audio video upgrade
- Parallel system on generators
- Treatment system for black water Hamann
- Hydraulic davit in garage at bow
- Seakeeper (2 x NG16)
- Mosaics for master cabin
- Mosaics for VIP cabins
- Tender Williams 505
- Walls in master and VIP cabin upholstered with Fendi leather
- GYM in lieu of port side guest cabin (retro-fittable, all original furniture has been stored by the Owner)
+49 151 70 42 10 86
+49 175 33 55 55 2