ELEGANCE & SPEED
Powered by MTU M96L engines with a total of over 5,000 hp, this 92–foot sports yacht can reach a cruising speed of 35 knots and a top speed of over 40 knots, making her the perfect yacht for getting to your destination quickly and comfortably.
The Pershing 92 Andiamo has mainly been used for day trips and is therefore in excellent condition.
The owner has spared no expense in keeping the Pershing up to date. The recently overhauled MTU engines are still covered by the extended MTU warranty, which can be further extended upon request. Furthermore, various refits have been carried out only recently.
The four elegantly furnished cabins and four bathrooms offer plenty of space and maximum comfort for owners and guests. All cabins are equipped with their own TV.
The two crew cabins accommodate three crew members.
Numerous seating areas on the aft deck, in the saloon and in the bow area promise exuberant get-togethers and pure relaxation.
The Pershing 92 Andiamo offers a unique opportunity in the market and can be inspected at any time.
27.96 m (hull length: 23.99 m)
2 x MTU 16V 2000 M96 L( 2 x 2.638 hp )
2 for 3 crew
- Recent works an updates:
- Port engine has less then 500 hours since overhaul
- Starboard engine just overhauled and reinstalled June 2022
- Bottom Paint June 2022
- Surface Drives service June 2022
- Waxed hillsides / topsides June 2022
- New Service and Generator Batteries July 2022
- A/C serviced July 2022
- Main helm Naviop screen replaced June 2022
- Silver Metallic paint
- Xenon underwater lighting swim platform
- Air compressor in engine compartment
- 2 x Generators 30 Kw
- Hydraulic stern thruster 40 hp
- Air conditioner Tropical
- Additional folding bed in the guest cabins (total 10 persons)
- Second steering position on the sundeck
- Premium mosaic in owner bathroom
- Premium mosaic in VIP bathroom
- Premium wooden floor in saloon
- Tarpaulins for all cushions
- Battery chargers for the generators
- Additional speakers in cockpit
- TV in all cabins
- and much more
+49 151 70 42 10 86
+49 175 33 55 55 2