Sunseeker 86 Yacht “Escape”
Sunseeker 86 Yacht ‘ESCAPE’
The Sunseeker 86 yacht is the shipyard’s successful model in this range. The large windows in the salon and cabins make this 86 a space miracle. The four cabins can accommodate 8 people and offer the highest comfort for a yacht of this size. On the large flybridge there is enough space for socializing or complete relaxation.
All wiring is pre-installed for future installations such as a crane or SPA Tub. The crew area is located in the stern of the yacht with direct access to the engine room and the hydraulic swim platform.
This yacht is in excellent maintenance condition and has only been used privately by the current owner and his family since delivery in 2016.
A professional captain and his crew keep this yacht constantly up to date and in a highly maintained condition.
2 x MTU 12V 2000 M96L ( 2 x 1.950 PS )
2 for 4 crew
Sunseeker 86 Yacht ‘Escape’
- Air conditioner tropical instead of standard
- All doors of cockpit cabinets and on flybridge in teak instead of GRP
- Bose Audio package Lifestyle 535 5:1 Cinema Surround System with Pioneer Blue Ray and HDMI connection connected to the audio system.
- Cockpit Zone Audio with four Sonance Extreme speakers with amplifier and subwoofer.
- Bug Zone with two Sonance speakers and amplifier. The zone system is connected to the audio system in the salon and is controllable via an iPad Mini through the Sonos app. There are two additional speakers in the galley area with Sonos Connect amplifier.
- Larger bow and stern thruster
- Alarm system
- CCTV system with three cameras
- Covers for all exterior cushions
- Dimmer for interior lighting
- BBQ grill on flybridge
- Fin stabilizers
- Carbon hardtop flybridge
- Teak on the fly
- Flybridge wetbar covered with carbon foil
- Diesel cleaning filter against bacteria
- Larger generators on 28 Kw and 33 Kw
- American walnut interior
- Day toilet on main deck
- Mirrored side windows and rear doors
- Oil change system for engine gears and generators
- Retractable cleats on swim platform
- New additional sunshade with four stainless steel mounts for berth and seating area bow
- Port cabin with two sliding beds to double bed
- Saltwater conditioner HRO Seafari 221 ltr. 8SFC 1400-2
- Preparation for future SPA and crane on flybridge. (cables, hydraulics and water hoses are prepared)
- Preparation for TV on flybridge
- SAT antenna KVH & with 6 decoders
- Logitech multifunction remote controls for all cabins
- 4 x director chairs for cockpit
- Safe digital in master cabin
- Samsung TV 22 ” in crew area
- Separate washing machine and dryer Miele
- Simrad RS 90 additional in crew area
- Replacement fresh water pump
- Saloon side door with balcony to starboard
- Starboard guest cabin with two single beds convertible to double bed
- Additional cleats for cross lines
- Additional storage in engine room
- Third helm station in cockpit with engine lever, start/stop and bow and stern thruster control panel.
- 3 x bar chairs on flybridge
- Double anchor with 2 x V8 Lewmar winches and 1 x Lewmar 80 Kg anchor with 100 meter chain and 1 x 50 Kg Lewmar anchor with 60 meter chain
- Wine cooler on the main deck
- 8 x underwater lights ( 4 x stern and two each side)
- Water filter for ice machine
- WLAN including two routers and an additional one in the dummy dome
- Navigation plotter in the crew cabin to retrieve all relevant information
- Anemometer device
- Storage space in the bilge of the VIP cabin expanded with additional shelves
Sunseeker 86 Yacht ‘ESCAPE’
+49 151 70 42 10 86
+49 175 33 55 55 2