BIG JOY 27M
CUSTOM Yacht BIG JOY
Luxury Explorer Style
The yacht BIG JOY stands out. Custom-built for her owner in 2018, she offers a perfect experience for family and friends on 27 meters. The space offered to the owner and his guests on 4 decks is exceptional. The overall design and the numerous details reflect the special demands of the owner, who has placed great emphasis on autonomy, space and comfort, which combine in a holistic approach.
Four spacious cabins welcome up to 8 guests on the ship. The master bedroom is located on the bridge and is equipped with a king-size bed, dressing room, office, couch and en-suite bathroom. All other cabins are located on the lower deck and have en-suite bathrooms. The very own sauna of the ship is also located on this deck.
The outdoor areas of the yacht BIG JOY are perfectly designed for the outdoor lifestyle. A U-shaped lounge on the aft deck invites you to linger, while the flybridge is equipped with sun loungers, comfortable seating, a barbecue and bar, a sun awning with sliding roof and helm station.
The garage at the stern holds water toys and diving equipment. With the hydraulic swim platform, the ZAR tender can be launched within minutes. An additional jet ski garage is also on board.
Arkin Pruva Yachts
2 x MAN D2862 LE446 ( 2 x 1400hp )
1 for 2 Crew
Custom BIG JOY
- Three double bedded guest cabins, all with ensuite bathrooms
- Crew cabin forward with Pullman bed, small desk and separate bathroom
- Large stern garage with storage space and work bench/tools.
- Spacious aft deck with seating area and table.
- Salon area with lounge area with custom made furniture and built-in chaise lounge unit for a reading experience with a view.
- Dining area with a large wooden table seating 6 to 8 persons separated from the salon by a semi-transparent decorative panel and a Bar with wine cooler.
- Fully equipped galley with island counter and a bar height breakfast corner.
- Large deck space with seating areas, access to the master stateroom and sunbathing area on the foredeck.
- Master stateroom with king-size bed including a dressing room, private office a petite couch and en-suite bathroom.
- Steering position with very good views, two captain’s chairs, small sofa and doors to both side decks.
- Large deck space with seating area and table to portside, sunbathing area aft.
- Mini bar with three bar stools, sink and a Weber grill.
- Steering position with two captain’s chairs.
- Fixed sun awning with integrated Besenzoni electric opening soft top sun awning.
- Hull: Composite
- Superstructure: Composite
- Decks: Teak laid decks
- Paint: White & grey
- Fuel Capacity: 4623 US Gallons / 17.500 Liters
- Water Capacity: 660 US Gallons / 2.500 Liters
- Waste water capacity: 396,25 US Gallons / 1.500 Liters
- Water maker: 63,40 US Gallons / 240L/hr
- Maximum Speed: 19 kts / 540 l/h / 550 nm
- Cruising Speed: 12 kts / 160 l/h / 1300 nm
- Main Engines: 2x MAN D2862 LE446, 1400 hp each
- Engines Hours: 250 hrs approx.. (Feb 2021)
- Engine Controls: MAN
- Engine Mounts: Flexible
- Gear Boxes: ZF 3000V @ 1:3
- Shafting: Dublex stainless steel
- Propellers: Mn-Bronze
- Generators & Electricity
- Electrical system: 24/220/380V
- Generators: 2x Kohler 25 KW
- Generators Hours: 400 hrs approx. (Feb 2021)
- Shore Power: Glendenning cable reel
- Output volts: 220/380V
- Battery chargers: Victron Skylla TG 24V, 100Amp for service bank
- Victron Skylla TG 24V, 50Amp for engine start
- Victron Skylla TG 24V, 50 Ah for stabilizers
- Inverters: Victron
- Battery management system: Victron
- Batteries: Victron Energy
- Generator Start: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Marincold central system 240.000 BTU
- Engine room fans: 2x Gianneschi ELL/AP 717 with fire dampers
- Bow and Stern Thruster: Side Power hydraulic
- Fresh Water Heaters: 200 ltr stainless steel electric boiler
- Fresh Water Maker: 1x Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper DX-1400, 220 l/h
- Fresh Water Pressure System: Gianneschi Group 2 Jet 24v + 380v
- Fuel Separator: Alfa Laval MIB 303
- Fuel Filters: Yes
- Fuel transfer pump: Gianneschi CP30 + Gianneschi Excelsior ¾”
- Shore Power Transformer: Glendenning
- Sewage Treatment System: Tecnicomar
- Waste Water transfer pump: Gianneschi MVI 44
- Toilet System: Tecma with electric macerator pumps
- Stabilizers: Humphree electric stabilizers with 4 fins
- Interceptors: Humphree
- Steering System: DATA DDS 2x290S electro hydraulic
- Under Water Lights: 13x Bluefin LED
- Helm/Control Stations: 2
- Anchors: 2x
- Anchor Chains: 2x
- Anchor Windlass System: 2x DATA DZC 1400
- Aft Warping Capstans: 4x DATA DHC 1600
- Boat Crane/aft platform: Besenzoni hydraulic platform lifting system, 1600 kg capacity
- Stern garage door: Hydraulic opening door with lock
- Jetski launching system: Besenzoni hydraulic ceiling crane, 700 kg capacity
- Shell door: Side hull hydraulic opening door with locks for jetski garage
- Passarelle: Besenzoni hydraulic
- Stern Boarding Gangway: Yes
- Spotlights: Yes
- Soft Top: Besenzoni electric opening soft top awning system
- CCTV: Arlo net gear
- Monitors/PLC system: Custom made touch screen control alarm and monitoring system
- Ship’s Safe
- Fire Fighting
- Fire Fighting Equipment: Gianneschi ACB 431/B 24V Fire Pump
- Portable CO2: Yes
- Fire Extinguishers: Fixed fire extinguishers in engine room
- Alarms: Fire alarm system
- Safety Equipment
- Life Rafts: 2x 6 pax
- Life Rings: Yes
- EPIRBS: Yes
- Flares: Yes
- Medical Equipment: Yes
- Audio system: Bose music system
- Sat TV: KNS K7 Satellite TV system
- Internet: Cellular GSM based WiFi system all around the boat
- Communication Systems
- VHF Fixed: Garmin
- VHF Handheld: Yes
- Navigation Systems
- Radar: Garmin GMR 24 XHD
- Chart plotter: 4x Garmin
- Magnetic Compass: Yes
- Auto Pilot: Garmin
- GPS: Garmin
- Main Galley Equipment
- Cooking Equipment: Siemens electric
- Oven: Siemens
- Refrigeration/Freezer: 2x Siemens
- Dishwasher: Siemens
- Other: Extractor
- Sinks with hot & cold water
- Laundry Equipment
- Main Laundry Equipment: 1x washing machine
- 1x dryer
- Tenders: 1x ZAR 59SL with Suzuki outboard
- Jet Skis: 1x Seadoo RXT-X300
The contemporary and minimalistic interior has been designed to achieve luminous and spacious areas with a color theme and tones of grey throughout in combination with parquet floors in the saloon and all the guest areas. The interior’s furniture and surfaces have been finished in Formica. Corian is used for the bathrooms/wet areas and for custom made sinks. Lighting fixtures are from Cantalupi.
Custom BIG JOY
+49 151 70 42 10 86
+49 175 33 55 55 2