Princess 32M was built in 2013 and has undergone a comprehensive refit in 2021-2022. She features the V-shaped glossy Super Jet Black hull designed by Bernard Olesinski and sophisticated interiors by Princess Design Studio.
The yacht is 32 meters (105 feet) long and 7.11 meters (23 feet) wide with a GRP hull and superstructure and has a shallow draft of 1.98 meters (6 feet). She has a top speed of 23 knots and a cruising speed of 18 knots. Zero speed fin stabilizers provide maximum comfort on the move and at anchor.
Princess 32M can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 cabins. There is a spacious master cabin on the main deck with a separate office which can also be used as a dressing room with a table. The master suite is equipped with a Loewe widescreen TV and a Fendi sofa. The beautiful bathroom is equipped with two sinks, a new shower and heated towel rails. Lower deck includes a spacious full-beam VIP cabin, a double cabin and a twin cabin decorated with Fendi textiles.
Full list of equipment and a video tour are available on request.
The yacht underwent a comprehensive refit in 2021-2022:
- Hull painting – 2022
- Replacement control screens Böning – 2021
- Navigation system replacement – 2021
- Replacing carpet with parquet in the salon and on the stairs – 2021
- Overhaul of generators – 2022
- New sofas in salon – 2021
- New satellite TV and internet system – 2021
- New music system – 2021
- Replacing teak decking – 2021
- Replacing lighting lamps with LED – 2021
|Fuel tank||12,700 l|
|Water tank||2,200 l|